All participants who have paid their conference fee in full and on time will receive their access data by e-mail a few days before the event starts. If you have not received your access data by 17 September 2021, 14:00, please contact Ms. Beatrice Hensel ().
To use all features of the conference platform, you need an up-to-date browser and Zoom. Further information on the technical requirements can be found here.
Immediately after logging in with your credentials, you will be directed to the conference platform, which will be the central access point on the web throughout the conference. Here, all the platform's functionalities are available to you clearly and intuitively.
*A video introduction to the conference platform is available here.
- Always keep track of the entire lecture programme.
- Access past lectures time-delayed.
- Use the search and filter function to find lectures that are of particular interest to you.
- Create your personal conference programme with just one click.
- Get information about individual lectures.
- Network directly with the authors of the lectures.
Network with participants
- Find other participants via the conference programme or the participant directory to network.
- Write chat messages with your contacts or speak live in a video call.
- Are you missing the real life coffee corner meetings at conferences? Then join our virtual breaks and meet other participants in small or large groups at the Meet & Mingle tables!
- Stay in touch after the event by securely sharing your contact information.
- Use the discussion forum to ask your questions or address topics to a larger audience.
- Give your presentation live by using the conference platform in combination with Zoom to share your screen and audio. After your presentation, answer questions from attendees live or in the discussion forum.
- Each session is moderated by a session chair who guides you through the programme.
- Use the test session to check your technical requirements for your live presentation with the technical support in advance. Please pay attention to our technical recommendations to use the full functionality of the system.
- The technical support is available at all times in each virtual lecture room to help you with technical problems as quickly as possible. Phone and chat support is also available.
- Get an overview of all poster contributions or use the search and filter function to find posters that particularly interest you.
- Read the abstracts of the poster contributions or use the magnifying glass to view the content of a poster in detail.
- Contact the authors and ask your question directly via the chat window or participate in the poster's group video chat during the poster sessions.